- If you want to return an item, please send an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-866-626-5969. Once we receive your request, our returns department will email you specific return instructions. We operate under the specific return policies dictated by each manufacturer.
Eligibility Time Frame
- You can typically return a product within 30 days from date of purchase. For LightAir products, the limit is 14 days. However, a product can only be returned if it's unused. Contact us for exceptions.
- We require the product to be returned in its original condition and with all original documents, unless otherwise noted on the product page.
- All accessories originally shipped with your order must be included with the return.
- Due to health and safety concerns and possible contact with viruses, bacteria, smoke, allergens and other air pollutants, replacement filters, UV lamps, pre-filters and other related accessory orders are not eligible for returns.
- We will respond within 2-5 business days with instructions on how to proceed including providing you the Return Shipping label and the Return Authorization number.
- Customer is responsible for return shipping.
- Include a note with the Return Authorization number and a brief description for the reason of return.
- Once we receive the returned item, we will process your refund. Please allow up to 30 days for a refund to be processed.
- Some manufacturers may charge a restocking fee to cover labor costs such as product testing to validate quality issues or usage. Contact us for more information.
- From time to time orders may be damaged during shipping or from the manufacturer’s factory. The customer may either notice that the box or package is damaged on arrival or on opening the box they may notice that the product is damaged.
- Take photos that clearly demonstrate the damage to either the packaging or the product within 24-hours.
- Send the photos to email@example.com
- If the packaging is opened but the product isn’t damaged the customer may choose to keep the product.
- If the packaging has been opened and the customer wishes to return the product then place anything removed back into the packaging and reseal it.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-866-626-5969 for the Return Authorization Number and further instructions. Any products shipped without an authorization number will be returned.
Faulty Product and Warranty Returns
- Contact us at email@example.com or 1-866-626-5969 for the Return Authorization Number and Warranty Claim Number. Any products shipped without these numbers will be returned.
- The goods must not be physically damaged. Misuse or abuse will void warranty coverage.
- The product may either be repaired or replaced based on the manufacturer’s discretion.
- Warranty period begins with purchase date.
- Refer to Product Warranty for details.