We breathe in almost 3000 gallons of air every day. While larger pollutants are visible to the eye, particulate matter, made of very tiny solid and liquid particles is not. These can travel into the respiratory tract, penetrate deep into the lungs and even into the blood stream and cause severe health damage.
The Airpura Smart Air Quality Monitor is a highly regarded excellent quality indoor air monitor, designed by Foobot. It detects the harmful, invisible, and odorless pollutants inside your home, allowing you to see what your overall air quality level is with a simple LED color display.
Blue = Air quality is good | Orange = Air quality is polluted
A powerful sensor continuously tracks:
- Harmful VOCs* such as formaldehyde, benzene, toluene and more
- PM2.5 (Fine inhalable particles, with diameters that are generally 2.5 micrometers and smaller. The average human hair is about 70 micrometers in diameter – making it 30 times larger than the largest fine particle.)
- PM10 (Inhalable particles, with diameters that are generally 10 micrometers and smaller)
- Outdoor pollution
- Historic data to see whether your air quality is improving
Easy to understand readings on your smart phone
Download the free app from App Store or Google Play and receive information and alerts on your smartphone whenever pollution is high or when PM2.5 levels become unsafe.
- Product Dimensions: 3.2 x 2.6 x 6.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds, item weight 1.04 lbs.
- Aipura Smart Air Monitor only compatible with 2.4 Ghz WiFi networks. Not compatible with 5 Ghz on.
- Designed for home Wifi networks. Locked corporate networks are not supported - for example if you need to log in through a browser when connecting to your company Wifi it will not work.
- A continuous and steady Wifi connection is mandatory to ensure the correct functioning of the device.
- 6 day calibration period required. The device sensors need 6 days to "warm up" and to be fully accurate. So please leave the device powered and connected during the first 6 days.
MEASURE YOUR INDOOR AIR QUALITY ANYWHERE YOU ARE
BERKELEY NATIONAL LAB DETERMINED THE AIRPURA SMART MONITOR TO BE AMONG THE MOST RELIABLE MONITORS FOR PM2.5 READINGS.