Cream Model production is currently ON HOLD.
R600 is #1 Selling Model for 2018 and 2019, a great All Purpose model
- The EPA has stated that indoor air quality is now the number one environmental health concern.
- The R600’s powerful 560 CFM IMPELLER draws air through an 18 lb. Carbon Bed and TRUE HEPA filter to clean your indoor air and help protect you and your family from the health hazards of living in polluted indoor air.
- POOR QUALITY AIR INDOOR AIR MAY CONTAIN Pet dander, Pollen, Dust mites, Droplets, Mold spores, Asbestos, Tobacco Smoke, Ammonia, Benzene, Glues, Pesticides, Methylene Chloride, Mold Mycotoxins, Perchloroethylene, PARTICLES AIRBORNES CHEMICALS.
SYMPTOMS ASSOCIATEDWITH POOR QUALITY INDOOR AIR
- Allergies & Asthma
- Dry throats
- Wheezing, Coughing
- Runny noses
- Eye irritations
- Loss of coordination
- Damage to liver, kidney, and central nervous system
What Does The Customer Say
"I purchased this product due to having constant allergies, sinus infections, and having many pets in the house. It has exceeded my expectations and I'll be getting another for upstairs as soon as I can! My allergies are all but gone and I haven't had a sinus infection in months! It also knocks down the animal odor big time! Great product!!!"
"This product finally allowed me to use my outbuilding/shed/office. It had laminate floors and a supposedly zero-VOC paint that bothered my chemical sensitivities and perhaps mild mildew smell. This beast did the trick."
- Mina (MI, United States)
- Manufacturer Suggested Room Size (sq. ft.) based on 8 ft. ceiling and highest fan speed
- 4 ACH (Air Change Per Hour): 1,000 sq. ft.
- 2 ACH: 2,000 sq. ft.
- Free Air Flow CFM on high setting: 560 - More CFM (Cubic Feet Per Minute) than any other portable unit available
- Dimension: 23" H x 15" W
- Weight: 45 lbs.
- Color: White, Black, Cream
- Housing Materials: Powder Coat Steel
- Manufactured In: Canada
Filters & Filtering Technology
- PRE-FILTER: vacuumable, replace every 12 months depending on use
- Carbon Filter: 2" Carbon Filter, 18 lbs carbon filter, typically last up to 2 years depending on use.
- Main Particle Filter: HEPA 99.97% efficient ≥ 0.3 micron sized airborne particles, typically last 3-5 years in regular use
- Ozone Emissions: No
Power & Noise Level
- Voltage Options - 115 or 220 V
- Watts - 120 on high / 40 on low
- Sounds Level - 28.1 db on low (at 6 feet) / 62.3 db on high (560 cfm) - Room Level 25.1 db
- Coasters: Yes
- ETL Certified - Conforms to CSA C22.2 no 113 ANSI / UL 507
- 5 years parts / 10 years labor
None come to mind. Has a leg up on other machines in a number of ways. 420 cubic feet per minute delivered on max makes the R600 part of a small group of air purifiers which move significant amounts of air. This machine certainly appears less challenged than my IQAir Health Pro, which nervously cranks out 240 CFM. On high, my R600 is calm, all the while moving 180 CFM more. Quality construction and a focus on reducing vibration make it deceptively quiet. It's obviously made to last. It is a solid, sealed, and durable appliance. The high quality blower is wisely placed on top, pulling air through the filters rather than pushing. Cylindrical filters increase surface area while decreasing the velocity of air entering the machine. This improves filtering efficiency and lowers particle penetration. Perhaps best of all, the carbon is refillable. Air Pura can afford to offer an incredible warranty because the blowers just never burn out. The operating costs for this machine are low, regardless of what you have read. Hepa filter replacements every 3 years or so, washable prefilters and refillable carbon. Uses about half the amount of electricity of the machine which I see as its logical competitor, the IQAir Health Pro. In a market flooded with emotional appeals, Air Pura places function over form. The R600 is an air purifying appliance, rather than just a device. I consider this to be the best portable air purifier, based upon its capability and cost efficiency.