R614 a great All Purpose model with Super HEPA. It is the same unit as the R600 with Super HEPA instead of True HEPA making it even more effective!
- The EPA has stated that indoor air quality is now the number one environmental health concern.
- The R614’s powerful 560 CFM IMPELLER draws air through an 18 lb. Carbon Bed and SUPER HEPA filter to clean your indoor air and help protect you and your family from the health hazards of living in polluted indoor air.
- POOR QUALITY AIR INDOOR AIR MAY CONTAIN Pet dander, Pollen, Dust mites, Droplets, Mold spores, Asbestos, Tobacco Smoke, Ammonia, Benzene, Glues, Pesticides, Methylene Chloride, Mold Mycotoxins, Perchloroethylene, PARTICLES AIRBORNES CHEMICALS.
SYMPTOMS ASSOCIATEDWITH POOR QUALITY INDOOR AIR
- Allergies & Asthma
- Dry throats
- Wheezing, Coughing
- Runny noses
- Eye irritations
- Loss of coordination
- Damage to liver, kidney, and central nervous system
What Does The Customer Say
"I purchased this product due to having constant allergies, sinus infections, and having many pets in the house. It has exceeded my expectations and I'll be getting another for upstairs as soon as I can! My allergies are all but gone and I haven't had a sinus infection in months! It also knocks down the animal odor big time! Great product!!!"
"This product finally allowed me to use my outbuilding/shed/office. It had laminate floors and a supposedly zero-VOC paint that bothered my chemical sensitivities and perhaps mild mildew smell. This beast did the trick."
- Mina (MI, United States)
- Manufacturer Suggested Room Size (sq. ft.) based on 8 ft. ceiling and highest fan speed
- 4 ACH (Air Change Per Hour): 1,000 sq. ft.
- 2 ACH: 2,000 sq. ft.
- Free Air Flow CFM on high setting: 560 - More CFM (Cubic Feet Per Minute) than any other portable unit available
- Dimension: 23" H x 15" W
- Weight: 45 lbs.
- Color: White, Black, Cream
- Housing Materials: Powder Coat Steel
- Manufactured In: Canada
Filters & Filtering Technology
- PRE-FILTER: vacuumable, replace every 12 months depending on use
- Carbon Filter: 2" Carbon Filter, 18 lbs carbon filter, typically last up to 2 years depending on use.
- Main Particle Filter: Super HEPA 99.99% efficient ≥ 0.3 micron sized airborne particles, typically last 3-5 years in regular use
- Ozone Emissions: No
Power & Noise Level
- Voltage Options - 115 or 220 V
- Watts - 120 on high / 40 on low
- Sounds Level - 28.1 db on low (at 6 feet) / 62.3 db on high (560 cfm) - Room Level 25.1 db
- Coasters: Yes
- ETL Certified - Conforms to CSA C22.2 no 113 ANSI / UL 507
- 5 years parts / 10 years labor