T600DLX is Airpura's Best Choice for Heavy Tobacco Smoke. Best Air Purifiers for Smoke
HEAVY-DUTY PROTECTION AGAINST MOST CHEMICALS AND ODORS FOUND IN TOBACCO SMOKE.
For best results the correct dwell time of the pollutants over the enhanced impregnated carbon bed is vital. The 560 CFM impeller/motor combined with the variable speed control and unimpeded airflow of the Airpura 600 series allows you to set the airflow precisely and achieve the results you need.
THE AIRPURA T600DLX ENHANCED CHEMICAL ABATEMENT UNIT OFFERS YOU:
- 26 LB ENHANCED IMPREGNATED ACTIVATED CARBON BED Adsorbs airborne chemicals including volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- HEPA-BARRIER POST FILTER Traps particles after the carbon bed.
- 560 CFM INTEGRATED FAN / MOTOR Largest CFM available in a portable unit.
- VARIABLE SPEED MOTOR Gives you flexible air flow options.
- PROPER CONTACT TIMES FOR EFFECTIVE FILTRATION Correctly calibrated air flow / bed depth for efficient adsorption.
- PRESSURE SEALED FILTER CHAMBER Unique pressure seal on the filter chamber ensures all contaminants are filtered and non escape.
- Over 4000 Chemicals can be removed
What Does The Customer Say
Airpura : What a relief !
My wife was diagnosed with COPD three years ago and required inhalers and puffers through out waken hours, 24/7. Since our purchase of model 600 frequency of breathing medications have been radically reduced!!!
It is pricy but " Oh what a relief it is". It works for 2800 sq. feet! Great product and many thanks.
Finally found an air purifier that will help in my painting studio!
Excited about my new air purifier, it's the only one I've found that will take care of both painting solvents, and heavy metal toxins, as well as pet dander! Working with oil paints can cause serious health issues, so the air purifier is essential to a healthy working environment.
- Manufacturer Suggested Room Size (sq. ft.) based on 8 ft. ceiling and highest fan speed
- 4 ACH (Air Change Per Hour): 1,000 sq. ft.
- 2 ACH: 2,000 sq. ft.
- Free Air Flow CFM on high setting: 560 - More CFM (Cubic Feet Per Minute) than any other portable unit available
- Dimension: 23" H x 15" W
- Weight: 49 lbs.
- Color: White, Black, Cream
- Housing Materials: Powder Coat Steel
- Manufactured In: Canada
Filters & Filtering Technology
- Tar Barrier Pre-filter for Tar Removal: special Tar-Barrier filter, 570 sq. in. x 1 in. should be changed every 12 months depending on use.
- Carbon Filter/Bed for Odor, Airborne Chemicals and VOC Control: 3" deep x 570 sq. in. surface carbon bed. 26 lbs. super enhanced impregnated activated carbon (13"H x 13.25"OD x 7.5"ID), replace at least every 24 months in normal use
- HEPA Barrier Post Filter, Post Particle Filter for Particle Suppression after the carbon bed: 306 sq. in. Should be changed 3 to 6 months depending on use
- Ozone Emissions: No
Power & Noise Level
- Voltage Options - 115 or 220 V
- Watts - 120 on high / 40 on low
- Sounds Level - 28.1 db on low (at 6 feet) / 62.3 db on high (560 cfm) - Room Level 25.1 db
- Coasters: Yes
- ETL Certified - Conforms to CSA C22.2 no 113 ANSI / UL 507
- 5 years parts / 10 years labor