Cream Model production is currently ON HOLD
UV600 is Airpura's Best Choice for Bacteria & Viruses and Sinus Trouble, great for Allergies, Asthma, Mold, Odor, Pet and Chemical VOC as well. It's the #1 Selling Unit of 2020 from Airpura.
PROTECT YOURSELF FROM DISEASE-CAUSING AIRBORNE/AEROSOLIZED VIRUSES, BACTERIA, MOLD AND AIRBORNE CHEMICALS.
- 3 Levels of filtration for complete removal of airborne microorganisms such influenza and gastro.
- UV light destroys the DNA of pathogens, effectively neutralizing them.
- 18 lbs of custom blended activated carbon adsorbs chemicals, VOC's gases, and odors while a medical grade True HEPA filter provides powerful particle reduction of 99.97%of particulate matter as small as 0.3 microns including PM2.5, pollen, dust, dander.
- Effective for rooms up to 2,000 square feet. Provides a complete air exchange every 30 minutes.
- Bacteria, viruses, antigens, pathogens, mold spores, airborne chemicals
- Complete removal of viruses from independent lab testing results with the unique combination of HEPA filter, Carbon filter and UV technology
Excellent Choices For:
- Families who want clean and healthy air at home
- People with low immunity to germs and bacteria
- Mold infestations
- Isolation Rooms
- Schools and daycares
- Doctors/dental offices/clinics
- Nursing Homes
What Does The Customer Say
5 months ago we bought an 100 year old house. We painted some interior rooms right after moving in and I had a horrible allergic reaction on my face - even though we used zero VOC paint! I needed some relief QUICKLY in some major square footage which was why I decided to spring for the Airpura UV600. I was desperate! I have not regretted one penny that we spent on this thing! We have run it 24/7 since we got it and, in addition to helping with the paint toxins that were wreaking havoc on my system, it has performed wonderfully in unexpected ways as well! - We have 2 cats and have had people at our house who are highly allergic to cats that didn't even realize we had any. No allergic reaction at all. - We have all wood floors and do still get dust floating around in the corners a little bit but nowhere near what we would have without the air purifier. - We did some more painting in a bedroom and closed the purifier into that room for a couple of days. 1) There was no paint smell nor did I have an allergic reaction to the paint. 2) There was a noticeable difference in the air quality of the rest of the house NOT having the purifier running in the common area - we have a very open floorplan in the living room, dining room, kitchen, and hallway. A family member even commented that our house had a smell - not necessarily a bad one - but an unfamiliar smell when the air purifier wasn't running in the whole house. They said our house never has a smell when the air purifier is going. Just fresh, clean, breathable air! I am SOLD on this thing! We run it on high when we're cleaning or cooking and turn it down when we're hanging out or have people over
Cait (Fort Worth, TX)
- Manufacturer Suggested Room Size (sq. ft.) based on 8 ft. ceiling and highest fan speed
- 4 ACH (Air Change Per Hour): 1,000 sq. ft.
- 2 ACH: 2,000 sq. ft.
- Free Air Flow CFM on high setting: 560 - More CFM (Cubic Feet Per Minute) than any other portable unit available
- Dimension: 23" H x 15" W
- Weight: 45 lbs.
- Color: White, Black, Cream
- Housing Materials: Powder Coat Steel
- Manufactured In: Canada
Filters & Filtering Technology
- PRE-FILTER: vacuumable, replace every 12 months depending on use
- Carbon Filter: 2" Carbon Filter, 18 lbs carbon filter, typically last up to 2 years depending on use.
- Main Particle Filter: HEPA 99.97% efficient ≥ 0.3 micron sized airborne particles, typically last 3-5 years in regular use
- UV Germicidal Technology: 20 Watt, 254 nanometer UVC Germicidal Lamp, replace every 18 to 24 months
- Ozone Emissions: No
Power & Noise Level
- Voltage Options - 115 or 220 V
- Watts - 120 on high / 40 on low
- Sounds Level - 28.1 db on low (at 6 feet) / 62.3 db on high (560 cfm) - Room Level 25.1 db
- UV GERMICIDAL LAMP: 20 Watts, 254 nanometer UVC light source
- Coasters: Yes
- ETL Certified - Conforms to CSA C22.2 no 113 ANSI / UL 507
- 5 years parts / 10 years labor
The product works wonderfully purifying the air, and the customer service was 12 out of 10 stars. Another company promised me the Airpura UV600 was in stock, placed my order, and then stated a 4 month delivery time. ThinkAirPurifiers took my concerns seriously, personally, and had one in my hands a week later. Terrific company that does not promise what they cannot deliver.
We purchased the UV 600 for our gross anatomy labs to help with formaldehyde vapor as well as minimizing fungal growth. The results so far are excellent, there is very little to no odor of any chemicals which is unheard of in a gross anatomy lab. Since we began using the machines, we have had no fungal growth either.