Cream Model production is currently ON HOLD.
UV614 is Airpura's Best Choice for Bacteria & Viruses and Sinus Trouble, great for Allergies, Asthma, Mold, Odor, Pet and Chemical VOC as well
UV600 is the #1 Selling Unit of 2020 from Airpura and UV614 is the same unit with Super HEPA instead of True HEPA making it even more effective!
PROTECT YOURSELF FROM DISEASE-CAUSING AIRBORNE/AEROSOLIZED VIRUSES, BACTERIA, MOLD AND AIRBORNE CHEMICALS.
- 3 Levels of filtration for complete removal of airborne microorganisms such influenza and gastro.
- UV light destroys the DNA of pathogens, effectively neutralizing them.
- 18 lbs of custom blended activated carbon adsorbs chemicals, VOC's gases, and odors while a medical grade Super HEPA filter provides powerful particle reduction of 99.99%of particulate matter as small as 0.3 microns including PM2.5, pollen, dust, dander.
- Effective for rooms up to 2,000 square feet. Provides a complete air exchange every 30 minutes.
- Bacteria, viruses, antigens, pathogens, mold spores, airborne chemicals
- Complete removal of viruses from independent lab testing results with the unique combination of Super HEPA filter, Carbon filter and UV technology
Excellent Choices For:
- Families who want clean and healthy air at home
- People with low immunity to germs and bacteria
- Mold infestations
- Isolation Rooms
- Schools and daycares
- Doctors/dental offices/clinics
- Nursing Homes
What Does The Customer Say
5 months ago we bought an 100 year old house. We painted some interior rooms right after moving in and I had a horrible allergic reaction on my face - even though we used zero VOC paint! I needed some relief QUICKLY in some major square footage which was why I decided to spring for the Airpura UV600. I was desperate! I have not regretted one penny that we spent on this thing! We have run it 24/7 since we got it and, in addition to helping with the paint toxins that were wreaking havoc on my system, it has performed wonderfully in unexpected ways as well! - We have 2 cats and have had people at our house who are highly allergic to cats that didn't even realize we had any. No allergic reaction at all. - We have all wood floors and do still get dust floating around in the corners a little bit but nowhere near what we would have without the air purifier. - We did some more painting in a bedroom and closed the purifier into that room for a couple of days. 1) There was no paint smell nor did I have an allergic reaction to the paint. 2) There was a noticeable difference in the air quality of the rest of the house NOT having the purifier running in the common area - we have a very open floorplan in the living room, dining room, kitchen, and hallway. A family member even commented that our house had a smell - not necessarily a bad one - but an unfamiliar smell when the air purifier wasn't running in the whole house. They said our house never has a smell when the air purifier is going. Just fresh, clean, breathable air! I am SOLD on this thing! We run it on high when we're cleaning or cooking and turn it down when we're hanging out or have people over
Cait (Fort Worth, TX)
- Manufacturer Suggested Room Size (sq. ft.) based on 8 ft. ceiling and highest fan speed
- 4 ACH (Air Change Per Hour): 1,000 sq. ft.
- 2 ACH: 2,000 sq. ft.
- Free Air Flow CFM on high setting: 560 - More CFM (Cubic Feet Per Minute) than any other portable unit available
- Dimension: 23" H x 15" W
- Weight: 45 lbs.
- Color: White, Black, Cream
- Housing Materials: Powder Coat Steel
- Manufactured In: Canada
Filters & Filtering Technology
- PRE-FILTER: vacuumable, replace every 12 months depending on use
- Carbon Filter: 2" Carbon Filter, 18 lbs carbon filter, typically last up to 2 years depending on use.
- Main Particle Filter: Super HEPA 99.99% efficient ≥ 0.3 micron sized airborne particles, typically last 3-5 years in regular use
- UV Germicidal Technology: 20 Watt, 254 nanometer UVC Germicidal Lamp, replace every 18 to 24 months
- Ozone Emissions: No
Power & Noise Level
- Voltage Options - 115 or 220 V
- Watts - 120 on high / 40 on low
- Sounds Level - 28.1 db on low (at 6 feet) / 62.3 db on high (560 cfm) - Room Level 25.1 db
- UV GERMICIDAL LAMP: 20 Watts, 254 nanometer UVC light source
- Coasters: Yes
- ETL Certified - Conforms to CSA C22.2 no 113 ANSI / UL 507
- 5 years parts / 10 years labor