The AllerAir AirMedic Pro 6 Air Purifier provides more filtration capacity than the Pro 5 and has a taller unit body to accommodate more carbon while still maintaining a small footprint. It removes a wide range of pollutants which contribute to poor indoor air quality. It features an activated carbon filter to remove chemicals, gases and odors and a Medical Grade HEPA filter that removes 99.97% of airborne particles at 0.3 microns.
- VOC's, ambient pollution, general filtration
- Controlling allergy and asthma triggers
- Removing a wide range of common household pollutants
- 2.5" deep carbon filter
- Larger activated carbon filter than most home air purifiers
- Exec or Vocarb carbon blends
- UV light option for neutralizing airborne germs, larger viruses and mold spores
- Wheels for easy placement
Do I need Exec or Vocarb Carbon?
Choose Exec for standard air cleaning.
Choose Vocarb for higher pollution levels, VOCs, chemicals (formaldehyde etc.), fumes and odors.
- Effective for an area up to 1500 sq/ft, assuming average residential ceiling heights of 8 ft. with ACH = 2 (Air Exchange Per Hour) and Free Air Flow CFM on high setting
- Suggested size: 750 sq/ft, with ACH = 4 and CFM on high setting
- Dimension: 23.5" H x 15" W x 15" D
- Weight: 42 lbs.
- Cord Length: 8 feet
- Housing: All metal
- Color: White, Black, Sandstone
- Fan: 3 speed control with 400 CFM (Cubic Feet Per Minute) on high setting
- Manufactured In: Canada
Filters & Filtering Technology
- Quick-change pre-filter (lasts 3 months)
- Activated 17lbs carbon filter, 2.5" (lasts 2-5 years)
- Medical Grade HEPA Removes 99.97% of all airborne particles 0.3 microns in size (lasts 2 years)
- UV (lasts 1 year)
Power & Noise Level
- Voltage Options - 115/60Hz or 230/50Hz
- Max Amperage: 1.3 at 115V and .5 at 230V
- Wattage: 53 (low) - 140 (high)
- Sounds Level: 50db (low) - 75db (high)
- Coasters: Yes
- CSA/UL approved
- 5 years parts / 10 years labor