The AllerAir AirMedic Pro 5 Plus Air Purifier is built with a larger activated carbon filter than the entry-level Pro 5. It's ideal for areas where chemicals and odors are your main concern. The 3" activated carbon filter provides more dwell time, allowing complex pollutants to be trapped more efficiently. It features an activated carbon filter to remove chemicals, gases and odors and a Super Grade HEPA filter that removes 99.99% of airborne particles at 0.1 microns.
- VOC's, ambient pollution, general filtration
- Controlling allergy and asthma triggers
- Removing a wide range of common household pollutants
- 3" deep carbon filter
- Larger activated carbon filter than most home air purifiers
- Exec or Vocarb carbon blends
- Super HEPA particle filter
- UV light option for neutralizing airborne germs, larger viruses and mold spores
- Wheels for easy placement
Do I need Exec or Vocarb Carbon?
Choose Exec for standard air cleaning.
Choose Vocarb for higher pollution levels, VOCs, chemicals (formaldehyde etc.), fumes and odors.
- Effective for an area up to 1500 sq/ft, assuming average residential ceiling heights of 8 ft. with ACH = 2 (Air Exchange Per Hour) and Free Air Flow CFM on high setting
- Suggested size: 750 sq/ft, with ACH = 4 and CFM on high setting
- Dimension: 20.5" H x 15" W x 15" D
- Weight: 42 lbs.
- Cord Length: 8 feet
- Housing: All metal
- Color: White, Black, Sandstone
- Fan: 3 speed control with 400 CFM (Cubic Feet Per Minute) on high setting
- Manufactured In: Canada
Filters & Filtering Technology
- Quick-change pre-filter (lasts 3 months)
- Activated 17-18lbs carbon filter, 3" (lasts 2-5 years)
- Super HEPA Removes 99.99% of all airborne particles 0.1 microns in size (lasts 2 years)
- UV (lasts 1 year)
Power & Noise Level
- Voltage Options - 115/60Hz or 230/50Hz
- Max Amperage: 1.3 at 115V and .5 at 230V
- Wattage: 53 (low) - 140 (high)
- Sounds Level: 50db (low) - 75db (high)
- Coasters: Yes
- CSA/UL approved
- 5 years parts / 10 years labor