Adding product to your cart
Replacement filter for the Austin Air HealthMate Plus®. The Austin Air HealthMate Plus® removes a wide range of gases, chemicals, VOC’s and formaldehyde. This broad-spectrum adsorption makes it the best choice for people exposed to smoke from wildfires and people living close to busy highways.
All standard size units are interchangeable with all standard size filters. So, if you purchased a standard size HealthMate® and would like to upgrade to a standard size HealthMate Plus®, simply purchase a replacement HealthMate Plus® filter.
- STAGE 1 – Large Particle Pre-filter. Removes particles easily seen by the naked eye (e.g. dust, hair and pet dander)
- STAGE 2 – Medium Particle Pre-filter. Removes small to medium size particles (e.g. molds, spores and pollen) Color: gray, blue or green
- STAGE 3 – Over 780 cubic inches of Activated Carbon, Potassium Iodide Impregnated Carbon and Zeolite. Removes Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), formaldehyde, benzenes, chemicals, gases and odors.
- STAGE 4 – 60 sq. ft. of True Medical Grade HEPA. Removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns and 95% of all particles larger than 0.1 microns.
You can check the size of your existing filter by looking for a label on the underside. Model HM450 indicates Plus filter.
Replacement - Every 5 years
Air Filter Replacement Instructions
- If you want to return an item, please send an email request to email@example.com or call us at 1-866-626-5969. Once we receive your request, our returns department will email you specific return instructions. We operate under the specific return policies dictated by each manufacturer.
Eligibility Time Frame
- You can typically return a product within 30 days from date of purchase. For LightAir products, the limit is 14 days. However, a product can only be returned if it's unused. Contact us for exceptions.
- We require the product to be returned in its original condition and with all original documents, unless otherwise noted on the product page.
- All accessories originally shipped with your order must be included with the return.
- Due to health and safety concerns and possible contact with viruses, bacteria, smoke, allergens and other air pollutants, replacement filters, UV lamps, pre-filters and other related accessory orders are not eligible for returns.
- We will respond within 2-5 business days with instructions on how to proceed including providing you the Return Shipping label and the Return Authorization number.
- Customer is responsible for return shipping.
- Include a note with the Return Authorization number and a brief description for the reason of return.
- Once we receive the returned item, we will process your refund. Please allow up to 30 days for a refund to be processed.
- Some manufacturers may charge a restocking fee to cover labor costs such as product testing to validate quality issues or usage. Contact us for more information.
- From time to time orders may be damaged during shipping or from the manufacturer’s factory. The customer may either notice that the box or package is damaged on arrival or on opening the box they may notice that the product is damaged.
- Take photos that clearly demonstrate the damage to either the packaging or the product within 24-hours.
- Send the photos to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the packaging is opened but the product isn’t damaged the customer may choose to keep the product.
- If the packaging has been opened and the customer wishes to return the product then place anything removed back into the packaging and reseal it.
- Contact us at email@example.com or 1-866-626-5969 for the Return Authorization Number and further instructions. Any products shipped without an authorization number will be returned.
Faulty Product and Warranty Returns
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-866-626-5969 for the Return Authorization Number and Warranty Claim Number. Any products shipped without these numbers will be returned.
- The goods must not be physically damaged. Misuse or abuse will void warranty coverage.
- The product may either be repaired or replaced based on the manufacturer’s discretion.
- Warranty period begins with purchase date.
- Refer to Product Warranty for details.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within 90 days of your purchase date, please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within 90 days of your purchase date, we will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund, simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors’ website within 90 days from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offer are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitor’s website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website cannot be a discounter or auction website (e.g. eBay, overstock, etc.)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Shipping & Delivery
| Order Confirmation
- As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase.
- If your item(s) are either in stock and available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days) or are on backorder but on track for shipment (aligns with shipping information on the product page), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
- If your item is no longer in stock, or your item is on backorder but going to take longer to ship than shipping estimate on the product page, we will reach out to you via e-mail and ask you how you would like to proceed.
| Free Order Shipment and Tracking
- We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided during checking out.
- After the item has shipped, the typical estimated time of arrival is 3-7 business days.
|Free Shipping Exceptions
- We only offer free shipping within the continental United States.
- Due to size and weight, we do not offer free shipping on Electrocorp air purifiers.
| Order Cancellations
- Orders are typically processed immediately. We will make every effort to honor cancellation requests before your rder ships, but we are unable to guarantee cancellation once your order has been processed. You can cancel your order for a backordered item until the day the item ships. To cancel your order, please call us at 1-866-626-5969 or email us at email@example.com
- To cancel an order, reply to the confirmation email you received when you placed your order online. Just tell us why you need to cancel and we will process it as soon as we can.
- Refunds will be issued to the credit card that you used when placing your order.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device