Boston Red Sox to Partner with Applied UV, an infection control technology company, to Install Airocide(R) Air Quality System in Fenway Park and Jet Blue Park. Airoicide® will also become "The Official Air Purification Provider of the Boston Red Sox."
For over 20 years, Airocide® air purifiers have disinfected the air in mission-critical environments. FDA Cleared as class II medical devices, Airocide® units have unparalleled efficacy, and unlike many ionization based devices, produce no ozone or other harmful byproducts. Each Airocide® product draws in air from the room into a reaction chamber where destruction of any pathogens – viruses, bacterial, molds, fungi – or carbon-based compounds occurs in a process called Photocatalytic Oxidation. Photocatalytic Oxidation is safe and efficient, developed with NASA and used to purify the air on the International Space Station.
If your main concerns are bacteria, viruses, chemically triggered Asthma and Allergies, VOCs and mold, Airocide is an excellent choice. Perfect for Bacteria, Viruses, Mold and VOCs Removal at Home, Offices, Medical / Dental Rooms, Hotel Rooms, Spa Rooms and other Areas Less Than 500 Sq. Ft. Check out the following articles and contact us for details or specials.
- Best Air Purifiers for Mold
- Best Air Purifiers for Bacteria and Viruses
- Best Air Purifiers for Dental Offices
- What is Photocatalytic Oxidation?
8 REASONS TO CHOOSE APS-300,
Low Maintenance and 25% more efficient than the its predecessor Airocide APS-200.
- This advanced technology means that the reaction chamber only needs to be changed every 15 months and that more catalysts are included, meaning cleaner air, especially from small germs and microorganisms.
- No Need to Wash/Vacuum Filters/Parts, and no traditional pre-filter/HEPA filter/Carbon filter replacement
- An indicator light comes on after 14 months of continuous use - no need to track that on your own
NASA Developed Photocatalytic Oxidation (PCO) Catalyst Destroys Viruses, VOCs, Bacteria, Fungi, Mold and Odor
- Turns organics into carbon dioxide and water vapor
- Destroys virtually any sized organic particulates regardless of how small from viruses and VOC gases to pollen, dust mites and pet dander
- Photocatalyst Oxidation is a natural phenomenon that NASA used to protect fresh cut products abroad the space station. The 40+ year technology (with thousand of research paper) works wonderfully for Mold, VOCs, Chemicals, Bacteria and Viruses.
- No Ozone Produced
- Proven Clinical Trials
- High Quality Product That Lasts
- The longer harmful indoor air contaminants dwell inside the air purifier, the more filtration/cleaning is taking place, as the UV-C light needs enough time to destroy air pollutants completely
- The air flow direction comes from both top and bottom grills, then releases from the inlet inside the air purifier.
- Can be placed both horizontally and vertically, due to the advanced air flow concept.
- Sinusitis, Chronic Bronchitis, Allergies, Asthma, Sore Throat and Coughing
- Chemical Sensitivities
- Better Sleep
- Perfect for bedrooms and offices
- You won’t notice any sound when the air purifier is running on low fan mode with noise level at only 24 db.
- Lightweight, Small and Easy Placement in Any Room
- New neutral Color, Fit in any décor, won Edison Gold Design Award
TECHNOLOGY - HOW DOES IT WORK
- PCO technology is a chamber with hollow glass tubes, which are coated with a catalyst.
- Using UV light (254-nm light), the catalyst makes a chemical process called Photo Catalytic Oxidation (PCO), as it creates hydroxyl radicals (OH) and steals atoms from the neighboring molecules (airborne pollutants), thus destroying the pollutants in the process.
- Case Studies Passed For All 5 Air Purifier Evaluation Measures with 2020 FDA Recommendation For Virus Removal.
- Suggested Room Size: Up to 500 sq. ft.
- Dimension: 18.7 in. L x 6.9 in. W x 6 in. D
Weight: 9 lbs.
- Fan Speed: 2 (low setting is quiet, perfect for sleeping)
- Noise: Noise Level Guide
- Low Fan Speed: 24 db
- High Fan Speed: 40/41 db
- Low Speed: 40 W
- High Speed: 60 W
Max. Input - AC: 100 - 240 Vac
- Max. Current: 0.5 A
- Hertz: 50/60 Hz
- Reaction Chamber Change: 15 month (compared to APS-200 PM 2.5 model's 12 month)
- APS 300 replacement kit available
- 2 Year Warranty
I’m happy about the function of the unit.
I’m not happy that one side of the exterior panels is not secured.
Just received our Airocide APS-300. It is well-packaged with an easy to follow instruction guide. Set up is a breeze. Took it out of the box. The front metal cover is packaged separately. Simply put it on the unit, find a place for it and plug it in. Then turn on the power button on the back, and there you have it. The default fan speed is high. It’s a stylish unit and looks nice in my traditional/modern hybrid bedroom. At the low setting, it is very quiet, at least to my family. It is perfect for sleeping. At high speed, it is much louder, but that is to be expected. You can turn it on high to get the room cleaned faster. It is not bulky as most units with comparable coverage areas are. You can place it either horizontal or vertical, but I like it in the horizontal position as it seems more stable that way. I keep it on low 24x7 in the bedroom. I have had seasonal allergies for years. I can feel the difference in how much less congested I am when I wake up after 2 nights. I don’t sneeze or cough when I am in the bedroom much. It’s also comforting to know the unit destroys bacteria and viruses. I will take the extra defense to keep everyone at home healthy during the flu season.