C600DLX is Airpura's Best Choice for Asthma triggered by chemicals (smoke, chemical fumes, strong odors) and MCS (Multiple Chemical Sensitivity), great for VOC too.
- An air purifier that provides powerful protection removing thousands of airborne chemicals and VOCs that will significantly improve the quality of your indoor air.
- Excellent for Asthma triggered by chemicals (smoke, chemical fumes, strong odors) and MCS (Multiple Chemical Sensitivity)
- 26 LB ENHANCED IMPREGNATED ACTIVATED CARBON BED Adsorbs airborne chemicals including volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- HEPA-BARRIER POST FILTER Traps particles after the carbon bed.
- 560 CFM INTEGRATED FAN / MOTOR Largest CFM available in a portable unit.
- VARIABLE SPEED MOTOR Gives you flexible air flow options.
- PROPER CONTACT TIMES FOR EFFECTIVE FILTRATION Correctly calibrated air flow / bed depth for efficient adsorption.
- PRESSURE SEALED FILTER CHAMBER Unique pressure seal on the filter chamber ensures all contaminants are filtered and non escape.
- Over 4000 Chemicals can be removed
What Does The Customer Say
Has improved my health tremendously
I bought this unit to combat sickness and lethargy I had due to moving into an apartment that recently been painted and had only been constructed within the last year. I purchased it based on it's reviews for working well with general chemical sensitivity. I run it 24-7 in the room where I work and sleep and it has been fantastic. Even friends and family visiting notice the air quality difference between this room and the rest of the apartment. As a result of this unit, I am able to once again live and work from home full-time. It was definitely an investment, but it was well-worth it. I have my IQ HealthPro Compact running in the living room and the results have not been as good with that unit as I am having with this unit in the bedroom.
Jen, Cincinnati, OH
- Manufacturer Suggested Room Size (sq. ft.) based on 8 ft. ceiling and highest fan speed
- 4 ACH (Air Change Per Hour): 1,000 sq. ft.
- 2 ACH: 2,000 sq. ft.
- Free Air Flow CFM on high setting: 560 - More CFM (Cubic Feet Per Minute) than any other portable unit available
- Dimension: 23" H x 15" W
- Weight: 49 lbs.
- Color: White, Black, Cream
- Housing Materials: Powder Coat Steel
- Manufactured In: Canada
Filters & Filtering Technology
- PRE-FILTER: vacuumable, replace every 12 months depending on use
- Carbon Filter: 3" Carbon Filter, 26 lbs carbon filter, replace at least every 24 months in normal use
- Main Particle Filter: HEPA 95% efficient ≥ 0.1 micron sized airborne particles, should be changed every 12 months
- Ozone Emissions: No
Power & Noise Level
- Voltage Options - 115 or 220 V
- Watts - 120 on high / 40 on low
- Sounds Level - 28.1 db on low (at 6 feet) / 62.3 db on high (560 cfm) - Room Level 25.1 db
- Coasters: Yes
- ETL Certified - Conforms to CSA C22.2 no 113 ANSI / UL 507
- 5 years parts / 10 years labor