Cream Model production is currently ON HOLD.
F600DLX is Airpura's Best Choice for Heavy Duty Formaldehydes and VOC/Chemical removal and is great for Second Hand Smoke as well. This filtration combination is not recommended for people with severe MCS.
The F600-DLX is a cost effective way to bring immediate relief from a formaldehyde or VOC problem and is a good investment for the future health of you and your family. After the initial problem is resolved, you may wish to replace the special chemical filter for conventional particle and airborne chemical filter combination to continue enjoying the benefits of clean air in your home.
For best results the correct dwell time of the pollutants over the enhanced impregnated carbon bed is vital. The 560 CFM impeller/motor combined with the variable speed control and unimpeded airflow of the Airpura 600 series allows you to set the airflow precisely and achieve the results you need.
Specifically designed to remove formaldehyde, specific airborne chemicals and VOCs, the Super Enhanced Chemical Abatement Unit offers you:
- 26 LB ENHANCED IMPREGNATED ACTIVATED CARBON BED Adsorbs airborne chemicals including formaldehyde, acid gasses and volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- HEPA-BARRIER POST FILTER Traps particles after the carbon bed.
- 560 CFM INTEGRATED FAN / MOTOR Largest CFM available in a portable unit.
- VARIABLE SPEED MOTOR Gives you flexible air flow options.
- PROPER CONTACT TIMES FOR EFFECTIVE FILTRATION Correctly calibrated air flow / bed depth for efficient absorption.
- PRESSURE SEALED FILTER CHAMBER Unique pressure seal on the filter chamber ensures all contaminants are filtered and non escape.
- Over 4000 Chemicals can be removed
What Does The Customer Say
Great product! Made a difference right away!
We have had our filter for about 4 days so far and we can smell the cleaner air already! We have it in our bedroom in our one bedroom apartment. We got this so that we can reduce the intake of the toxic elements that surround us from our walls to our carpet.
- Amers, Austin, Texas
- Manufacturer Suggested Room Size (sq. ft.) based on 8 ft. ceiling and highest fan speed
- 4 ACH (Air Change Per Hour): 1,000 sq. ft.
- 2 ACH: 2,000 sq. ft.
- Free Air Flow CFM on high setting: 560 - More CFM (Cubic Feet Per Minute) than any other portable unit available
- Dimension: 23" H x 15" W
- Weight: 49 lbs.
- Color: White, Black, Cream
- Housing Materials: Powder Coat Steel
- Manufactured In: Canada
Filters & Filtering Technology
- Pre-filter: 570 sq. in. x 1 in. can be vacuumed from the exterior of the unit and should be changed every 12 months depending on use.
- Carbon Filter/Bed for Odor, Airborne Chemicals and VOC Control: 3" deep x 570 sq. in. surface carbon bed. 26 lbs. super enhanced impregnated activated carbon (13"H x 13.25"OD x 7.5"ID), replace at least every 24 months in normal use
- HEPA Barrier Filter, Post Particle Filter for Particle Suppression after the carbon bed: 306 sq. in. Should be changed every 12 months
- Ozone Emissions: No
Power & Noise Level
- Voltage Options - 115 or 220 V
- Watts - 120 on high / 40 on low
- Sounds Level - 28.1 db on low (at 6 feet) / 62.3 db on high (560 cfm) - Room Level 25.1 db
- Coasters: Yes
- ETL Certified - Conforms to CSA C22.2 no 113 ANSI / UL 507
- 5 years parts / 10 years labor